Property Management NC
Perhaps you are a rental property owner that enjoys the 3:00 a.m. phone calls about leaking water heaters or broken air conditioners. Or perhaps you like the challenge of weeding through a sea of applicants to find the few that are qualified tenants.
We’re guessing not. Pinnacle Real Estate Group (Formerly Champion Realty) believes that investors would prefer to spend their time focusing on their real estate portfolios and leave the day-to-day property management to someone else. When you’re an investor ready to turn over daily operations to a team of trusted professionals, consider Pinnacle Real Estate Group .
At Pinnacle Real Estate Group, our experienced and dedicated property managers will manage your rental and investment properties as if they were their own. We handle all aspects of caring for your property, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Why Use NC Property Management Companies?
Rental and investment property owners have many reasons for turning over operations management to a professional management company.
Why do investors choose Pinnacle Real Estate Group (Formerly Champion Realty) as their preferred property management company?
- We are the point-of-contact for your tenants. We are the people your tenants call with problems, and we handle all the day-to-day issues, complaints and problems that arise. We ensure that simple problems are addressed quickly and efficiently, and we only involve you as necessary. You are never bothered with midnight phone calls about “emergencies.”
- We are “local”. Perhaps you’re an investor located miles away from your property, making a quick response difficult, if not impossible. Our team lives within the Raleigh and Greater Triangle Area and can be onsite within minutes, if needed. We also know the local contractors that can be trusted, and have excellent relationships with them. These relationships allow us to get problems resolved quickly, efficiently, and economically.
- We handle the “dirty work”. You undoubtedly dislike chasing tenants for rent, handling eviction procedures or communicating news such as rent increases. Let our experienced professionals take care of this aspect of rental and investment property ownership. We are skilled at efficiently and effectively handling these types of situations.
- We are not your brother, mother, sister or cousin. Many real estate investors feel obligated to accept the help of relatives who, with the best intentions, offer their services to manage an investment property. Sometimes it works out. But often times, the investor is concerned about straining the relationship. When you turn over property management to a professional management company, you can avoid the unintended consequences that sometimes occur when family or friends try to fill this role for you.
We offer a variety of services for both leasing and property management.
- Quickly find a QUALIFIED tenant for your property
- Provide a THOROUGH background screening, that includes:
- Income Verification
- Rental History Verification
- Credit Check
- Nationwide Criminal Record Check
- Eviction Filing History
- OFAC Terrorist Database Search
- Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search
- Lease Enforcement
- Rent Collection
- Maintenance Coordination
- Bill Payment
- Tenant Eviction Services
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Make-Ready Coordination
- Professional Advice and Counsel
- Federal, State and Local Law Compliance
- Annual Accounting Compliance (Issue all required 1099s)
What Sets Pinnacle Real Estate Group Apart From The Competition?
We know you have many choices when it comes to NC property management companies. The experts at Pinnacle Real Estate Group strive to always provide you with services that stand head-and-shoulders above our competition, including:
- Open lines of communication. We are always responsive to you and your tenants, no matter the time of day or night.
- Financial accountability. We make sure all financial reports are always up-to-date and that you have 24/7 access to everything.
- Regular property inspections. We will never let a problem go unattended. With regular inspections, we can identify problems before they begin and address them before more costly repairs or damage is incurred.
- Favorable lease renewal terms. We pride ourselves on renewing leases at current or above-market rates.
- Competitive leasing and management fees. Our rates are among the most competitive in the business, and we never add on any “set up” fees.
- No mark-ups on maintenance or repair invoices when we spend less than $2500 within a 30 day period
- Easy Out Guarantee. Don’t need our services any longer? Forget minimum contracts or buy-out fees, all we require is a 30 days’ written notice to terminate the relationship.
With everything that Pinnacle Real Estate Group offers, it just makes sense to let us be your property management company. Get in touch with us today to see what we can do for you.